Kindergarten is a fun-filled time of learning for your child. The curriculum includes religion, reading, writing, math, social studies, science, art, music, drama and physical education. Also included are the development of social skills, story time and recess.
- All-day with extended care offered before and after school.
- Nurturing and challenging environment for our beginning students.
- Students begin and end their day in prayer along with weekly and special Masses, retreats and community service.
- Handwriting, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension in literacy.
- Mathematics and social studies.
- Art curriculum with art history, drama, and music.
- Physical education.
- Daily recess times.
- Fair Share Tuition Assistance available to eligible families.
- Turn 5 years of age by September 1 of the current school year (exceptions may be made for students who demonstrate superior academic performance and appropriate social maturity)
- Be able to identify at least 10 letters and/or the letters in the student’s name
- Be able to write his/her first name
- Be able to identify numbers up to at least 10
- Satisfactorily complete the admissions exam and have a developmental age within at least 4
- months of his/her actual age on the Gessell Institute’s Developmental Assessment